Bonjour Archway Arete families,

I would like to start by introducing myself again.
My name is Rayana Ramadan, and I am your child’s Kindergarten and first grade French teacher. This is my second year teaching at Archway Arete and it has been a great pleasure so far.
Growing up surrounded by educators in my family, I developed a passion for teaching.
I studied and spoke French since I was in preschool and graduated from a French university in Lebanon with a BA in Early childhood and Elementary Education.
I was lucky to go back to the school I attended as a kid and be the first grade lead teacher there.

My wonderful husband is the reason I moved here to sunny Arizona. We like spending our time exploring the outdoors, hiking and skiing with our two beautiful daughters.

Before joining the big Great Hearts family, I was a French teacher at a French private school here in Arizona where I taught first, second, third and fourth grade.

I am looking forward to expanding your kids’ knowledge and love for French in an easy and fun way.

Merci et à bientôt!

Comments

Popular Posts