Bonjour students!

Bonjour my dear students,

I would like to start by saying that I really missed seeing each and every one of you during this extended break.

As all of you are, I'm spending my time at home too, learning and teaching my daughter, who turned 6 just few weeks ago!


We're cooking, dancing, coming up with craft ideas, completing homework, reading together and going on walks around the neighborhood. 

If you would like to share how you're spending your time at home, I would love to hear from you :) 

I prepared some French activities for you in the packets that you are receiving. I'm sure you are capable of completing them by yourselves (and teaching your parents too ;)) but if you have any questions or need help, you can just write me an email and I'll be more than happy to help!


I can't wait to go back to school so we can learn, sing and read new books together, but until then, please stay safe.


Merci et à bientôt!

Madame Rayana Ramadan
rramadan@archwayarete.org



Comments

Popular Posts